You don’t have to put on a pair of overalls to enjoy a great day on the nextbike. The Zlíners who ride with us on the blue are also foodies, so we bring you 3 tips with gastro twists.
Everyone wants to experience this trip! Relax in the city spa, hop on a nextbike and ride at a relaxed pace in the shade of the forest to Bistro Kudlov. There, a gastronomic experience awaits you, whether you’re craving meat or something sweet. Take it back to Zlín via the observatory, and if you want to shine, take a second lap in the city pool.
- Where to find your nextbike nearest to the route: Městské lázně Zlín
- Trip length: 6.1 km (round trip)
- Difficulty: Even for mini cyclists
Want to get high? And did you know that you can go from Zlín to Kroměříž on nextbike? The local flower garden is definitely worth the effort. Get your sugar levels up at the Velo Café in the square and take some goodies with you on the way back. Just in case. There’s plenty to choose from!
- Where to find your nextbike nearest to the route: OV Centro Zlín
- Trip Length: 49,4 km (round trip)
- Difficulty: Difficult. But you can do it!
We’ll start by taking you to the romantic ruins of Lukov Castle. It’s not far, it’s relaxing and there are goodies waiting for you in the castle refreshments… Then you can go back the same way. But there’s also the option of taking it home via Vizovice. And Vizovice has the Café Retro, where you can get a really good meal. Well, we’ll leave it to your pedals.
- Where to find your nextbike closest to the route: Kostelec, playground
- Trip Length: 13 km (shorter option), 46.8km (longer option)
- Difficulty: Depending on how you decide. It’s definitely worth it.
What’s good to know before you go?
- You can rent four bikes in one app. And it’s always better in a group!
- Do you have a multisport? Enjoy 2 hours of riding a day absolutely free.
- Going on a regular trip? Get a monthly plan for 149 CZK!
Sources of photos.