On 23 and 24 September 2022, you can influence how you live in your city and country.
More investment in urban space for all, support for all modes of transport, and directing your city in a way that makes it a good place to live. You can influence all of this now, so use your voting superpower and head to the ballot box!
Insert your “JEDEMVOLIT” voucher into your nextbike app and we’ll automatically upload 2 x 60 minute free nextbike rides. That’s you conveniently taking your envelope to the polling station and back home.
Your free rides will only be activated during election days 23 and 24 September 2022. To work properly, you must take a minimum of 10 minutes between each borrowing.
QUICK ELECTION FAHRPLAN
POLLING PLACE OPENING: Friday, September 23, 2022 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, September 24, 2022 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
HOW TO VOTE
you have the option to cross-reference your ballot paper
– political party (votes will be distributed automatically to the first candidates in order)
– the political party plus the candidates of the different parties (the number of crosses must not exceed the number of councillors in the town where you are voting)
– specific candidates – from different parties (the number of crosses must not exceed the number of councillors in the town where you are voting)
– you just put your favourite ticket in an envelope at the polling station and drop it in the ballot box
– if the senator is not elected in the first round, there will be a second round of elections a week later, i.e. on 30 September and 1 October 2022
Tip! For Prague residents, the City by Bike project summarizes each party’s cycling plans perfectly HERE.